M.Sc (Economics, University of Port Harcourt, 1991)
B.Sc (Economics, University Of Port Harcourt, 1985)
Research Interests: Economic Development, Economic theory, Monetary Economics
1. Uwem, E. & Onyema J.I. (2009). Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria. A Journal of contemporary Research. 6(1), 97-106
2. Akani, H.W. & Onyema, J.I. (2017). Determinants of credit growth in Nigeria: A Multi-Dimensional Analysis. Journal of economics and sustainable Development. 8(20), 201-215.
3. Akani, H.W., Amadi, S.N. & Onyema, J.I. (2017). Crude Oil Price Volatility and Economic Growth in Nigeria. American Journal of Social and Management Sciences. XX(X-X), 1-11.
7. Ebere, C.C. & Onyema, J.I. (2018). An Evaluation of the Relationship between Budgeting and the Efficiency of Fast-food Industry in Rivers State. International Journal of Management and Social Sciences, 6(3), 74-84
9. Onyema, J.I. (2018). Domestic Debt and its effect on the Economic Growth of Nigeria. International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences. 8(5), 45-59.