Office of the Registrar
RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY
NKPOLU-OROWORUKWO, PORT HARCOURT
ADVERTISEMENT FOR ADMISSION INTO SPECIAL COURSES FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
All candidates who participated in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the Rivers State University for 2021/2022 Academic Session but did not meet the weighted average for admission into the programmes of their choice may now apply for admission into the underlisted programmes.
- Candidates must possess required subject combination in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the advertised programmes.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes including English Language & Mathematics in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty/Departmental), before applying for the admission.
(3) Candidates are expected to log onto the University Website www.rsu.edu.ng from Friday April 29th to Wednesday 11th May, 2022 and indicate their interest free of charge
The Faculties and programmes to which candidates may seek admission are listed below:
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Environmental Management
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES:
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Maritime Science
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult and Community Education
- Educational Management
- Educational Foundation
Sydney C. Enyindah, PhD